Supermarket for Kids – Shopping Game for Toddlers
Supermarket is an educational and entertaining game for little children in which kids playfully get acquainted with different store departments, learn to shop according to the shopping list, scan the goods at the check box. At the same time toddlers learn many new words on the topic of shopping and various mental activities.
The main advantages of the game supermarket:
Learning the words on the topic of shopping – the baby will learn names and appearance of different goods in the supermarket, get acquainted with the internal arrangement of the store – a shopping cart, shelves with goods, a cash box with tape, etc.
Study of colors and shapes making candies in one of the departments of the supermarket.
The kid will acquire practical knowledge, for example, learn how to make purchases according to the list.
3) The game trains fine motor skills, develops attentiveness, ingenuity, memory and logic.
4) The game is available in several languages - Russian, English, Spanish and others. Thus, the kid will be able to play the supermarket game and learn words and items on the shopping topic not only in the native language, but also in foreign ones. The game is voiced by native speakers with perfect pronunciation and clear diction.
5) Bright and beautiful interface of the game will attract your child’s attention for a long time and contribute to better memorization of information.
6) The Supermarket game can be downloaded absolutely free of charge. It will save the family budget and provide kids educational game of high quality.
How to play our supermarket for toddlers:
The game has a simple and intuitive interface, so any kid can easily cope with it without the help of adults. On the main screen there is the large “play” button. Clicking this button, the child will find himself/herself in the supermarket. There are three interesting departments in our store – groceries, cakes and candies:
– In the grocery department, the kid is invited to do the shopping in accordance with the grocery list, which is displayed on the right. The child should choose the necessary items from the variety of goods on the shelves. Once the goods from the list are in the cart, they are marked with a check mark in the list.
– In the cake department, the baby is invited to make the cake, as shown on the picture. The child should carefully consider the existing layers and try without errors, in the right sequence, to collect them into one big and delicious cake.
– In the department of candy, the baby can make different sweets to his or her taste, which will differ in shape and color. Just a dream!
When all the departments are passed, the kid will find himself at the checkout box, where he should put his purchases on the tape and scan them. In the end, a check will be issued.