For privacy questions contact us email@example.com
Collection, Use, and Sharing of Information from Children.
We collect, use and share personal information from children through our Apps as follows:
- Email Contact. On occasion, in order to respond to a question or request from a child through our apps, GoKids! may receive or need to ask for the child’s online contact information, such as an email address. GoKids! will delete this information immediately after responding to the question or request.
- Photos, Videos, and Audio. Our Apps may request access to the device’s photo album, or microphone in order to provide in-game functionality. For example, a child may say anything microphone in order to imitate call with the animals or save their drawing to their local device. GoKids! does not store or share any photos, images or audio files that contain children’s images or voices through our Apps. All photos, and audio files are stored locally on the device only.
- Persistent Identifiers. GoKids! collects, uses and shares persistent identifiers, such as device identifiers or IP addresses, through our Apps solely for the purpose of providing support for the internal operations of the Apps or as otherwise permitted by COPPA. This information may be collected by GoKids! or a third party providing a service to GoKids!.
- In-App Advertising. Some of our Apps incorporate advertising serving technology offered by our third party service providers, which enable advertising to be temporarily uploaded into the game and replaced while the user plays. The data collected for this purpose may include persistent identifiers solely for the purpose of providing support for the internal operations of the Child Directed App as permitted by COPPA, such as allowing our third party service providers to calculate the number of views, cap the frequency of ads and serve ads in a format that fits the device. Please note that while our Apps may contain advertisements about GoKids! or third party products and services, we prohibit behavioral advertising to children in our Apps or through data collected from our Apps.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of children’s personal information collected through Apps, including by taking reasonable steps to release such information only to parties capable of maintaining its confidentiality and security. We retain children’s personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, and delete such information using reasonable measures to protect against its unauthorized access or use.
To help us provide you with the best service, we work with third party analytics providers Firebase and AppMetrica in our apps for children.
Their respective Privacy Policies can be found at https://firebase.google.com/policies/analytics
These companies help us to understand your use of the apps. In association with them, we may collect your unique device identifier, IP address, mobile phone carrier, game progress, time spent playing, and other. This information is for internal operations only and can’t be shared. It’s just for us to help us improve our services for you.
When you use our Apps we may display contextual advertisements to you. In order to enable advertising we allow our advertising partners to collect online identifiers (such as Advertising ID on Android and IDFA on iOS) that might be considered as personal information under some legislations, but they should use it solely for the purposes of contextual advertising. For any other purposes they should use the information solely on anonymized and aggregated basis.
You can find Privacy Policies of our Ad partners here:
Google Admob: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
We are not displaying behavioral or interest-based advertising in our apps.
If you have any questions about our collection and use please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How your information is shared
As you can see, we collect minimal personal data, and some nonpersonal data for internal use only or in conjunction with third parties to help us operate, analyze, and improve our sites and services. In addition, we may disclose your personal or nonpersonal information to additional parties if we believe we are required to by law, by a judicial proceeding, to protect GoKids!’s rights and properties, or to investigate fraud, intellectual property infringement, and any other conduct that might be illegal or expose GoKids! or a user of its services to legal liability. In addition, GoKids! may disclose information collected from a parent in the event of a change or proposed change in the ownership of the company; for example, a sale, a merger, or bankruptcy.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store, share, manage collected information – contact us with at email@example.com. We will make all efforts to respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Top Line Solutions PTE. LTD.
195 PEARL’S HILL TERRACE
#03 – 34
GoKids! may retain users’ data for the following purposes:
- To develop new features and improve the Apps;
- To support subsequent customer service inquiries;
- To improve the safety and security of the Apps; or
- Comply with our legal obligations.
We will retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary in relation to the purposes for which this data was collected. In many instances, we will retain your data while it is necessary for your use of the Apps, which may include maintaining this information beyond when you cease using the Apps.
Last updated October 30, 2019